Wednesday, March 07, 2012

JUST THINKING.....

I've been giving a great deal of thought to how I need to be a better husband, father,
brother and neighbor. For the most part, I think I do pretty well with these people
in my life. I just feel that I could do better, far better. Maybe I should ponder this
thought for some time rather than make a snap judgement. After all, I don't want
to dismiss the matter and be done with it. This is something that I need to fine-
tune with great care.
For example: How can I spend more time with these people? How can I express
my love and concern for these people? And, how can I remove the things that
trip me up and leave me (and them) wondering why I said what I said or why
did I do what I did? Couldn't I have been more sensitive? I wonder what they
think when they consider these things. Is is good or is it bad? What would they
tell me to do to make things go better?
I'm just thinking about these things. Now I have to do something to improve
my relationships with people who mean so very much to me. Just pondering
won't get the job done, will it? It takes taking action. It takes change. It takes
intentional moves on my part for the thinking to become more than that. I
think I will get started very soon and see what comes from it.

No comments: