Thursday, March 08, 2012

I'VE BEEN SHOT!

The local news paper needed my picture to go with an article that will be in the
paper soon. The picture on my blogg is what I asked them to consider making
use of for it. They may want my better side, my back. They may want to shoot
me. They may wonder why I am not as good looking as they thought I might
be. We shall see.
It is a real honor to be asked to send in information about myself and what
I read. I love reading and I love to read about what other's read about. When
someone ask me why I spend so much time at Barnes & Noble reading and
sipping a cup of coffee, I tell them that it's because I like to read and I like to
be with people. All I can say is, I hope the one's who have coffee with me will
treat me nice after they have read what I have to say. I hope I don't get shot
again!