Friday, January 27, 2012

THIS IS THE TODAY SHOW

Today has been one of those day's I'd like to have many more of. I went to Barnes & Noble
this morning to meet with a group of six people I have coffee with often. Today one of the
group paid for my coffee before I could do it (I pretended my left hand hurt & I couldn't
reach my billfold - kidding).
Today we talked about so many things that my head got dizzy before we we're through.
When we broke up, I picked up a book called Quite to read a few more pages from it. I
really am interested in it because it deals with being an introvert or an extravert. I need
to see which one I am. Then today, a good looking woman asked me to go out to eat with
her at Panera Bread. She even paid for it with my honey money. When we parted, I
went back to Barnes & Noble and read some more while sipping more coffee. When I
got too tired to stay there, I headed home. When I got home, I read again before sneaking
a short nap in before my wife walked in the door from an afternoon of shopping. We had
planned to go out to eat tonight but thought it best to stay home and eat left-overs. They
were good the day after.
The Today Show has become The Tonight Show because I'm about to go in our bedroom
and watch tv there. Letterman, Leno, etc are on my menu for entertainment tonight. If
I get bored, I will click it off and head to dream-land. Speaking of dreams, last night was
wild! I attended a service at a church where I got bored before the preacher was through
preaching, so I left to go to the parking lot and get in my car and leave. However, I was
blocked in the parking lot by six or seven open caskets. Funeral directors were everywhere
I looked. When I got brave and hit the gas to get on my way, all of the sudden a procession
of people were marching on the street so that I couldn't leave. About that time I woke up
wondering what the dream was all about. To tell the truth, I don't want to now Today or
Tonight or tomorrow! (spooky stuff - too much to eat before going to sleep?)
Anyway, it has been a good day. I look foward to a good night's sleep without spooky'stuff
being back in my dreams.
I hope you had a great day.

No comments: