Tuesday, July 05, 2011

A RETURN TO ROUTINE

The fire crackers will soon be sounds of our past as people
get on with their lives. The celebration will be replaced as
we get back into the routines of day by day living. We will
complain about the heat, hard work and having so much
to do. Welcome to reality that isn't a tv show.
As for myself, I know it sounds crazy but I want to go to
Barnes & Noble to read today. There is something about
the places that allows me to really relax. I will pick up a
new book and find myself wanting to read it. At times,
that new book takes the place for awhile of the book I've
been reading. I will get back to the first book after the
other book is read.
Back to work, house hold duties and the like is what it's
like around our house. Routine things might get to be a
bore at times but that what life is all about. Just be glad
if your able to do things and get on with it. That's what
it is all about. Just like my routine of writing boggs from
time to time.

No comments: