Saturday, July 02, 2011

BOOM! BOOM!

A few minutes ago I walked outside and thought how quite our
neighborhood is when BOOM! BOOM! Firecrackers almost
made this old pee! I jumped about a foot off the ground I wish)
and then I walked back inside our house that is in a very LOUD
neighborhood.
I went to Barnes & Noble this morning and finished one book
before reading on in another that I'm taking my time with. As
soon as I got home I finished South of Superior which was a very
good book. I think I'm ready to get back to a good mystery next.
I like variety when I read.
I washed the crv even though I know it might rain Sunday afternoon.
It's like taking a Saturday bath before the Sabbath. I meant to wash
our daughter's crv but I ran out of steam before I could get to it. Since
she has Monday off, I might wash her's before Tuesday. They key
word is MIGHT.
The BOOM! BOOMS! are still BOOMING but I have an idea I can
still sleep. I take after my daddy.
Celebrate being free and give God the glory.

No comments: