Thursday, June 30, 2011

GOD's FROZEN CHOSEN

Hey mister, do you have any spare parts? I need a healed hip. I need
a smoother skin. I need a do-over because I'mover-due for one. I need
to stay off my hip because it is bigger than it was when I got many years
ago. Hey mister, I need to ba hippy.
I put ice on it for 15 minutes early this morning & now it is thawing out
I just hope no one puts salt on it and heats it up like a frozen turkey even
if I am a turkey! Pass the pepper please.
You know it is bad when I don't go to Barnes & Noble. When my wife says,
"STAY!", I stay because my other hip might match my right hip if I don't
act right, right!!
All in all, I'm doing ok except that my Depends are not so dependable. They
keep falling down. Depending upon how you look at it, I need HELP! Do you
know they # for 911?
By the way, I think all this is part of the Coomer Humor Tumor - right Ken?
Is there a pill for it? Is there a salve for it? Is there any hope? I tried taking
two pills for it but my skin broke out with poke-a-dots and all I could do was
go back to bed. Maybe, just maybe, I should see Dr. Goodnight.

No comments: