Wednesday, June 01, 2011

WHAT A DAY

I was up early so I had a couple of cups of coffee before giving the garden
some water. I also watered the flowers before coming inside to rest After
all, today is my Barnes & Noble day and senior day at Kroger. If I can get
on out of here before Mrs. C can catch me, I'll head on over to B&N before
they even open. (kidding)
We had a great pot-luck (13 of us) with our Growth Group from Broadway
yesterday. The fellowship & food was wonderful. I ate far too much but I
tried to be nice to those dear souls who went to all that trouble to make all
that food. The green beans were really good (my wife took them) & the
deserts topped everything off.
Since it will be hot today, I know I do have to stay out of the heat as much
as I possibly can. The heat burns me up! Ouch!! Drains my get-up-& go so
that I can't get going. I'm glad I can do all I do day after day.
Speaking of today, have a great one & stay cool.

No comments: