Sunday, June 05, 2011

CHANGE IS IN THE AIR

When I went into the Men's restroom at Barnes & Noble Saturday,
I saw a sign saying, Baby Changing Station. A minute of two after
that a man carried a baby in his arms into the rest room. When I
asked him if he was changing babies, he looked at me like I'm some
crazy old man. Why would he do that? I'm a crazy almost old man!
Speaking of change, my wife and I changed the roll top desk from
one room to another a day or two ago. It had been in the Living
Room but now it is in our home-office where I work often. This
afternoon we worked with putting things in place. I would place
something in one place and she would place it somewhere else.
I knew she would do that! She always does, so why expect it not
to happen!
The wind blew hard enough this afternoon to change some things
out in the back yard. Tree limbs where scattered everywhere so
I picked them up while it wasn't so hot. I may be dumb, but I'm not
stupid! I'm thankful that there wasn't more damage done. It even
hailed on Sunday!
That's the latest news from our place to your place. Don't forget
to change __________________ (you name it) before the week
is over. Good day.

No comments: