Saturday, June 18, 2011

THUD!!

Late yesterday afternoon I heard a loud THUD! from the garage. I took
a quick look but didn't see what it could be. Then, right after my wife and
daughter drove into the garage after arriving home from going to see my
twin, Harold, THUD!! the Garage door went off the track & we couldn't
get out until today.
Today is Saturday. Today is the day before Father's Day. Today is the
day when all garage door compaines are closed until Monday morning.
Thus, today became the day I took the garage door down so a brand new
one would be my Father's Day present next week. We had talked about
getting a new one one of these days, today is that day when we decided
that next week would be really great.
I'm was already sore from removing a bookcase from the kitchen Thursday.
I was already sore from moving books from bookcase to another bookcase.
I was already sore from all those things as well as a couple of others. I had
planned to get a haircut and goes to Barnes and Noble this morning. But I
was locked in with no way to drive off into the sunrise. The haircut and a
trip to Barnes & Noble will have to wait till next week. I'm too sore to even
move my fingers to type this Blog.
That's the up's and down's of life I guess. It could of been worse. Atleast
the cars are still safe and sound in the garage on a very wet day. My next
job will be to guard the garage to keep someone from stealing somthing
from it. I think my Father's Day present is hidden out there somewhere.

No comments: