Wednesday, June 29, 2011

HERMATOMA, HE SAID

I fell a few day's ago and hurt my right hip. It bruised badly. While
we were in Nashville today, I noticed a swelling in my hip. We had
left seeing our chiropractor not long before this took place. Thus,
we went back to see Dr Ray. He took exrays and gave me a treatment
for a few minutes. It is called hermatoma, a collection of blood outside
of a blood vessel.
I have put ice on it for a few minutes since coming home and taken
a nap. Dr Ray says it will take a long while for it to heal but I shouldn't
have trouble with it unless I fall again. He urged me using a cane all
of the time, in all places. I guess I'll have to stop playing tennis and
golf after all this.
I'm glad that we were able to go see Dr Ray so soon and that he was
ready and willing to help me. He has been our chiropractor for a
number of years and is great at making us all feel better when we
hurt.
Before coming home, we did stop to eat pizza. My wife drove us
home since I was very tired after all this taking place all of the
sudden. I know I can't wash dishes, run the vacucum cleaner or
wash the car now that I've fallen and can't get up! Maybe in a
few months.

No comments: