Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A FULL MEAL

A couple whom I married many years ago from Broadway brought a
full meal to our house last night. We enjoyed each and every bite. I
was full after the meal and hoped there were left-overs left over. Yep!
She even made a Derby pie.
We invited my younger brother to the table since we hadn't seen
much of him for a few days. It was good having him with us and
updating one another on things going on for all of us. Since I was
tired, I went to bed early and slept all night long even when the
wind was blowing hard. I didn't know about it till I woke up and
then picked up limbs from the trees.
I need to diet again after so much food and so little exercise of late.
Maybe I need to stop the seconds within seconds and I need to
swallow the fact that I swallow way to many cokes. If I don't do
something now I will look like Fat Albert soon.
It has been good being back home after a hard week last week.
We've rested and done a few jobs here and there. One of the
things I did yesterday was to put Harold's obit in the Bowling
Green newspaper so some of his former members of a church he
served years ago might know of his death. When it came out today,
I sure was glad that I had done it. He loved Kerr Memorial and
Bowling Green. We love Bowling Green as well.
It is near my bed time again tonight so I'll be heading to bed so
we can get up to go to Nashville in the morning to see a couple
of doctor's. Nite-nite.

No comments: