Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

Today I moved some things around in our garage so we can put the fridge
that is in the kitchen in that spot when we get a new fridge for the kitchen.
I moved this and that to put that and this there. After that, there was a
need to clean out our fireplace in an effort to rid of some strong smells. So,
I moved some things outside to clean and fix and then I cleaned inside the
fireplace before bring the outside stuff inside to put back in place. Then I
had to clean up the mess I made cleaning up the fireplace. Got it? I did, I
got hot & dirty and needed a shower so I would smell better than what I
had just cleaned up.
After all my work, I laid down on the bed to watch the last Oprah show
but I feel asleep & missed it. Maybe I can watch a repeat at 9:00 if the
storms don't demand all my attention. I have our emergency bag ready
with some things we might need in case of the storm. I just wonder how
three people & a dog can fit in the same tub with the emergency bag and
two purses & no telling what else. I may just go low in hopes of not going
high.
I doubt I get a good night's sleep tonight while watching the weather.
That's why I took that nap I guess. May the Lord bless & Keep you safe
& sound.

No comments: