Tuesday, May 24, 2011

THIS BLOG'S FOR YOU

My older brother told to me to get back to blogging. So, this blog's for you big brother.
I want to thank you for all you mean to me and so many others. I want to thank you
for always taking good care of others. I want to thank you for being willing to go the
2nd mile & more to be there for someone in stress. I want to thank you for showing
such love to Linda & your family. I want to thank you for needed nudges when we
needed to say or do something. I want to thank you for birthday cards to me when
I failed to get you one (I couldn't remember you last name).
This Blog's for you Kenneth. Keep doing what you've always done because it means
so much to me. And, Linda, thanks for all you do too.
By the way, did I tell you thanks & that I love you?
John Piggy

No comments: