Thursday, March 10, 2011

"TIME - OUT"

I went to Barnes & Noble for a couple of hours this morning to relax some.
After a very busy day yesterday, I needed a "time out" to take things easy.
I read a number of pages in a mystery that I'm into. I also read several
pages in a book by Joyce Carol Oats about the sudden death of her dear
husband, and I read a few pages of a new book by Suzi Orman on how
to handle money matters. I practiced what she preaches by not buying
her book. I will read whenever I'm bak at Barnes & Noble and finish it.
After two hours, I knew I needed to return home because my wife was
in need of our car to go places I didn't care to go with her (kroger, drug
store, etc). I was right about not going since my body yelled at me to
take it easy. My body was right. I'm tired,
We have to go to Nashville Friday even if we were just back from being
in Louisville yesterday. I'll take a book to read while my wife does what
ever it is that she does there. (doctors) I might even slip in some snoozing
out in the crv with soft musicc on the radio. Talk about "time-out", that's
the real deal.

No comments: