Monday, March 07, 2011

"THANK GOD, I'M FEE!"

Dr Fee released me from having to see him again where he works. My e-ray's
showed that my broken foot has healed. Dr. Fee attends the same church we
attend, so I hope only to see him there from now on.
I stopped by Barnes & Noble on my way home around 4:00 for coffee and to
read from three books I'm reading whenever I go there, which is often. It
was relaxing to get caught up on the three books and head home around 5:00.
I am amazed at how many times I see the same people there again and again.
While I don't know all their names, I know their faces and give them a nod or
brief greeting. The servers have my coffee ready before I can even get to
order it because they know my face and my order. Most of the time I pay the
exact amount in change since I know the cost ahead of time. That is nice of
them to treat a customer so well.
So I am celebrating being free from Dr. Fee and that red cast. I just hope I
don't go out and break a leg!

1 comment:

L. Peyton Adams said...

Fee at last, Fee at last, yup here is the bill.

Thank goodness for good Doctors.

Diana is taking EMT training at night and will ride in an ambulance on her furlough day as a state worker for ten hours. She has to actually pick up five patients.

Uncle Jim Lansden married Obie Frank's sister. He went out of his head with a "sore that would not heal" which I think was cancer and turned a kerosene lamp over burning himself badly. Mom and Dad spent their honeymoon night taking turns sitting up with him as he died. He is buried with Aunt Quinnie at Nebo Cemetery. He was kind to Nancy Lansden. Albert Adams married Nancy Ann Littlefield as a widower at age 27 and she was my great grandmother. Peyton