Sunday, March 13, 2011

TAKING THINGS EASY AROUND HERE

I have enjoyed having an afternoon at home today. Rather than going to
Barnes & Noble, my wife went and I watched UK-FL play basketball. It
was great seeing UK win the championship.
I have read, played with the dog, taken a nap and been on the computer
as my way of taking it easy around the house. I have an idea that there
will be much to do this week, so I'm getting ready for it all. I know of a
couple of jobs that need my attention and I'm certain a certain person
will provide me with her list for her him (me).
We had a good time at church today. Jennifer sang in the 9:30 service
and I served Communion at the 8:15 service. We went out to eat and
then I headed home to watch the game.
I'm listening to classical music in my study while writing this and
catching up with people through emails and chats. It is a nice way
to end a good day. Good day (night) to you.

No comments: