Tuesday, March 01, 2011

THE CRATE

After fixing eggs & toast for our daughter this morning, I took it on a tray to
her room. After awhile I wondered where her dog, Derby, was. When I was
able to get to her room, there he was up on her bed licking the plate clean.
Just as I was about to get after Derby, she told me she had finished cleaning
the plate already. She then took hold of her dog and put him in his crate. The
way she looked at me, I thought she was going to grab me and put me in mine!
I ran, well almost, as fast as I could and sat down to read the newspaper. That
was a close one if I say so myself, which I just did, didn't I.
Derby knows he is in big trouble whenever he ends up in the crate. He can't
get a free pass or pass go untill she tells him he can get out. After she left to
go to work, I came to the rescue and let him out to be free, free atlast. Now
we boys have to be on the watch because my daughter's mother didn't leave
the house. She is still her and she may be watching. Talk about being put in
a crate! "I'm in the crate-house now......" "Help! Help! Can you let me out of
here!!" It's nor great being in this crate!!!

No comments: