Saturday, February 26, 2011

WATCH IT!

My wife and I went car shopping this afternoon and found out that
others had the same idea. The lot was full of cars & people. We
drove on off knowing we wouldn't deal today. Maybe Monday.
Everywhere we went, every place was full of people out and about.
The sun and warmer weather helped get people out of cabin
fever.
We went to Kroger where I watched people. An old man drove
into a handicap spot but it took him three tries to do it. Then
it took him almost 10 minutes to get in the store. Most likely he is
still in there after 2 hours. Poor man. Someone needs to take his
t-bird away.
UK won a game today and that made my day. I was born in
Lexington and root for UK all the time. I hope they can keep
it up. We shall see soon enough.
I hope to be back at Broadway for the early service Sunday.
It's has been since Christmas since I was there. My foot
seems stronger (not the smell) so here goes, one step at a
time.

No comments: