Thursday, February 24, 2011

SILLY STUFF

After such a full day yesterday, my wife and I have been lazy all day today.
We didn't do much of anything because we needed naps and just to be slow
pokes. I'm proud of us. I didn't even go to Barnes & Noble. Maybe some
time Friday if I can while my wife goes somewhere else doing things.
I went over to see an older couple this morning and had a good visit with
them. We always seem to see who can out-do the other in telling things.
It is relaxing fun and fellowship every time I drop in on them. I told
that if they watched out their window they could see me walking on water
just like Jesus. They laughed and said they have seen a few Baptist do
walking on water. I told them that's why they immerse, they fall into the
deep end while we Methodist know where the rocks are. They made me
leave! (not really)
One friend called me on his way to Lowes and said he was going to get
some gopher wood for his boat with all this rain and wanted to know
if I needed some too. I thanked him for calling and said I already had
built my big boat. He hung up on me. (kidding)
Enough of this silly stuff, I've got to go check on my boat before the
rains come down harder. Anyone seen Noah?

No comments: