Wednesday, February 23, 2011

GOOD NEWS - BAD NEWS

I've got some good news and I've got some bad news. The good news is that
my wife and I never argued all day long while on an all day trip to Nashville
and back. The bad news is that we didn't talk to one another all day long. I'm
just kidding. We had a very good day all day long. Even she will agree with me,
I think. I'm almost sure.
The other good news is that my twin was moved to the first nursing home he
had planned on going to when he got of the hospital. It will be more of what
he needs and the family wanted. I'm not sure just when we will be able to go
see Harold, but sure hope it will be soon. Since Harold was my womb-mate
many, many years ago, I want to see him in his new room. But I don't want
to be his room-mate again. He snores too much and too loud.
My body tells me that bed-time is drawing near. Now that is really good
news! I won't forget to leave the porch light on just in case you drop by.
Turn it off though before you go to bed. Thank you and good night.

No comments: