Sunday, February 20, 2011

ON THE GO

Since my wife didn't sleep well last night, she didn't go to church this
morning. I went and slept well through the sermon. Not reaaly, it
was a great service. I could use a nap now though but have to go
to a funeral home instead.
My daughter and I attened worship & then had a date at Steak &
Shake. We had a good time being together without anyone else.
(sorry mom) Afterward I went to Barnes & Noble to read and drink
coffee by myself. I'm home now watching ket about a 111 year old
woman who is a member of First UMC, Campbellsville where I
once was pastor. Lera Williams always kidded me about having
a birthday a few days before mine and dared me to catch up with
her. I declined. Still do.
Well, I have to go out again with my wife this time. It's a date
I'm glad to keep. (should make up for what I said earlier.)

No comments: