Saturday, February 19, 2011

SAT-DAY

I had wanted to go to Barnes & Noble this morning but ended up getting
a hair cut instead. I had to wait for three boy's to get their hair cuts so
I just chilled in my chair and listened to conversations. It was a hoot.
All three were texting while they were waiting at one time or another.
Mom sat there with them ignoring them for the most part. I asked one
13 year old boy if he was going to get a shave too, he just looked at me
as if I were spaced out or something.
This afternoon was spent watching UK-SC basketeball and taking a
short snooze. I have to visit a funeral home Sunday afternoon for a
young man who died of a heart attack. His Grandfather was a dear
friend of mine. He died a couple of years back. It is so sad to see such
a young life gone so quickly and unexpectantly.
This next week is going to be busy for us with trips to Nashville and
possibilty Louisville as well as Somerset. I'm glad I can go as much
and as well as I do. I took it easy today knowing I can't afford to
over-do.
I'm tired tonight and heading to bed to read before going to sleep.

No comments: