Tuesday, February 22, 2011

APPOINTMENTS

Since my wife and I have three appointments in Nashville Wednesday,
were trying to relax some today to be ready for a long day tomorrow.
We have to be at the first appointment by 8:45 so we will have to be
up and at it good and early.
One of the things I like about a long day in Nashville is having so many
places to choose from when we eat. I like Cracker Barrel myself but I
am sure she will have something to say about where we end up going.
That's fine with me as long as I get fed before the trip back from the far
country to the promised land.
I take a book to read while I'm waiting for her to be through with her
appointments because I can read several pages if not the entire book
before she shows up. I also enjoy watching people pass by or simply
resting up before getting back behind the wheel to head home.
The weather looks like it will be nice for our all day out and about. I
am glad for that. I hate driving on snow and ice and in the rain so
sunshine do your thing and shine on, shine on because I've got places
to go, people to see and things to do before night time.

No comments: