Wednesday, February 09, 2011

CAST ASIDE

I got the cast off my foot today and feel free after six weeks with it on. I must be
carefull not to re-hurt it. Dr. Fee told me to take it easy. I see him again in about
a month. It started snowing while we were in his office. I measured 3 inches in
our drive about 7:00 tonight. It's pretty but I'm ready for the warmer weather
they say is coming.
I am amazed at how many people have one problem or another. Some are small
& some are large. Some are self-inflicted and some are otherwise. It reminds me
to thank the Lord for how blessed I am. I don't have anything to complain about,
even after breaking my foot. "Count your many blessings, name them one by
one..." I can't count that high.
What will be next in my life? Getting back to regular things (church, Barnes &
noble, etc), I want to see my twin again asp. I want to have a date with my wife
to thank her for all she has done during the last six weeks. I want to celebrate
my birthday Friday as my twin gets another year older.
Thanks for your thoughts & prayers for me. I will pray for you.

No comments: