Saturday, February 12, 2011

BIRTHDAY BASH

Yesterday was a very good day as I celebrated my 67th Birthday. My wonderfull
wife and I went to Cracker Barrel for brunch before stopping at Barnes & Noble
for a couple of hours. Then last night she prepared a great meal and german
chocolate cake. My youngest brother joined the celebration where I reminded
him he has a Birthday the 19th. He changed the subject. Smart little cookie.
I need to rest today after such a busy day yesterday. Maybe my age is catching
up on me, right brother Ken?
My foot still hurts some after getting the cast off a few day's ago. I have to
walk with caution so that I won't re-injure it again. It feels so good having
the cast off after six weeks! I drove yesterday for the first time in awhile and
my wife told me I need to take it easy. I heard her and did better. Thank you,
Ms. Dasiy.
I was ready fo bed last night after such a great day. I didn't sleep very well
though. Must be old age creeping up, right brother Ken?

No comments: