Friday, December 17, 2010

MARK TWAIN & ME

I had coffee with Mark Twain at Starbuck Cafe today. He was dressed in a
white suit and sat at a near by table to me. He had long white hair and a
mustach. Even though Starbuck Cafe is a no smoke zone, Twain puffed
away at his cigcar as he blew smoke wings into the air.
There were many more writers across from my chair as I drank my
coffee. They all have been drawn by someone with great talent. It
is interesting that six of these famous writers smoked in a public
place. I wondered what they though as they looked down at all
of us. No telling what.
I did talk with one couple who live near to our house and to a woman
I hadn't seen for a number of years. It was good to have time to
simply take it easy when everyone else seemed so busy. Mark Twain
& I took our time just taking things easy.

No comments: