Thursday, December 23, 2010

A BUSY DAY

I've spent all afternoon with an elderly man at his house while his wife undergoes
test after falling today. We still haven't heard how she doing. I know she will be
very sore for a few days. I feel so sorry for the two of them. I took Derby to see
him when I took him his mail and paper. They were glad to see one another.
We had to have our septic tank drained this morning since it was giving us some
trouble. Just glad we got that job behind us. (no pun)
We have company coming this afternoon and tonight so we're cleaning house
and getting ready for them. We love it when our son shows up at home. He
can't stay very long due to having to get back to work tomorrow.
We plan to attend a Christmas Eve service at church with high hopes of
some snow tomorrow as well.
Merry Chrismas to you.

No comments: