Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Our family went to the 6:00 p.Candlelight Christmas-Eve service at Broadway
last night. There were more people there than I had anticipated being there. The
service was wonderfull. The message and music was very moving. The 4:00
service was well attended as well.
When we left our house to head to Broadway, snow was falling. By the time the
service was over, we had snow covering everything, everywhere. We scraped
snow off the car and headed home being follwed by my brother in his snow-
mobile. When were all in we fixed fondue and ate while sharing stories of some
of the celebrations of Christmas from childhood. Wayne remembered things
that I couldn't. I think he dreams it or makes it up. Not really, I think he does
remember most things quite well. Maybe too well!
I went out early this morning and removed snow off Wayne's snow-mobile. I
hope I have a newspaper out at the mailbox but I'm not going to I need to
sneak a peak under the Christmas tree and see if Santa showed up while I
was snoring, I mean sleeping.
Have a wonderfull Christmas day and celebrate the reason for the season.
Merry Christnas from our house to your house.

No comments: