Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NOT NOW

We had planned on going to Nashville today but my wife wasn't feeling up to the trip, so we
didn't go. She slept in and I slipped on off a couple of other places. After being gone for a
couple of hours I headed home for the rest of the day. And, rest is what I did. I think that
I worked to much Monday and was worn out. I'm glad to say that we are both better and
look forward to Senior Day at Kroger Wednesday. Not!!!
I'm several pages into a book about the many ways God whispers to us. Bill Hybels has a
good way of sharing stories of how God whispers to people in one way or another, at one
time or another. I have heard the whisper of God and felt the nudge needed to get me up
and get me going. "Be still and know that I am God" is one way God whispers or even
shouts in our souls. Stop. Look. Listen.

No comments: