Thursday, August 19, 2010

A BOOK CASE

After being at Barnes & noble this morning, I stopped at another book store to see
if they had any boxes for me to bring home. While someone was checking that out,
I checked out some new books. Before I knew it, I had bought three new books to
bring home. When I left the book store, I had several boxes and three new books.
The funny thing is this, I needed the boxes to put books in that I don't want or
need any more. I'm taking them to the library for a book sale that they have. All
I can say is, there will be three more one of these days that they can have.
One new book is about someone who meets every other Monday with friends to
talk things over that they have in common. One book is about the way God whispers
to us in so many different ways. And the last new book is about how God nudges
us from time to time in one way or another. Since I read books at a fast pace, I
have an idea these three new books will join dozens of other books on a book case
before long. By the way, my wife and I are going out for supper and by a couple
of places looking for another book case. If you remember, one of my books that
I've read and re-read is, The Man Who Loved Books Too Much. Case closed! Guilty,
as charged by my dear wife.

No comments: