Monday, August 16, 2010

GO JUMP IN THE LAKE!

Saturday I went with my family to a family reunion on my wife's side of the family. It was
beside a lake where is a nice picnic shelter fans to boot. After I had the prayer, we dug into
all the food. It was great tasting even if the weather was hot. Before much longer, I knew
I didn't need to stay in the heat. I drove into E'town and went to Barnes & Noble where
it was cool. I read through a couple of books and took it easy until I knew I had to leave
and go back out into the hot heat.
When I retured, I saw that several had already left and headed home. Before long, we
were on our way back to Bowling Green. While we had a great time, I vote to not meet
in the heat but on a cooler day in October. If ayone wants to swim, they can go jump in
the lake before we gather in cooler weather. As for me, I can't stand the summer heat
much more.

No comments: