Wednesday, July 21, 2010

RETREAT TREAT

I'm reading a mysterry by Nora Roberts whenever I go to Barnes & Noble. This
book is about a woman who lives alone in the woods where she trains dogs. It
is interesting to see all the details of the area as I read page after page. I feel I
am right there while I read. I am about half way through with reading as I
sip coffee in the cafe. It is my treat retreat each time I go there, which is
often.
Next week I'm sharing some thoughts with the Stephen Ministry at our
church. My topic will be" My Stephen Ministry" as I share about my MS
which I learned about about the time our son Stephen was born 1n 1979.
Stress has been an issue from time to time as well as the heat which affects
my strtength. I want to share how others can help people cope and have
hope in dealing with any disease. And that is what Stephen ministers do.
I know, I had one help me awhile back.. What a wonderfull retreat treat.

No comments: