Friday, July 16, 2010

CASE CLOSED

When my wife and I were leaving home to go out to eat, I changed glasses. Right
after we arrived home I couldn't find my glasses I had taken off when we leaving.
I looked in pockets, in the car, under the bed and didn't find them. I thought I'd
look for them in the morning when I woudln't be so tired.
As I was about to head to bed, I picked up the glasses case to put the glasses I had
on back in the case. When I did, I heard something shaking inside the case. That's
when I knew where the other glasses were. All I can say is case closed.
I see my eye Doctor Wednesday morning, I hope he prescribes new glasses for
me. The pair I have on has only one lens because the case of the missing lens
hasn't been closed yet. It's quickly becoming a cold case. That's why I wear my
reading glasses in public. I know I look odd but I really don't care because I am.
Case closed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?