Saturday, May 22, 2010

MY MISTAKE

I made a mistake by asking my wife what else I could do to help her around the house.
Before I could run for the hills, she handed me a long list of little (ha) jobs to be done. I
started by trimming a big bush beside the house. But she then told me to cut it way
back. What!
I was up and at it at 6:00 this morning hoping to beat the heat. I trimmed three big
bushes and then moved to the other side of our house and did one more big bush. I
picked everything up and the raked some leafs by a tree. Needless to say, I learned
my lessson. Don't ever ask such a silly question of the wife, men. She will tell you
far more than you want to know.

1 comment:

L. Peyton Adams said...

Rev. Frazer's wife Nadine was buried today after a service at Reid Walters Funeral Home. She was a good friend to my Mom and was 91. My Mom was also a friend of Margaret Dill a similar widow who managed to made the funeral home despite a stroke and a walker. Reading your blog, you have a Job Jar like in the cartoon. I had my horse riding lesson, rode the mower all afternoon, trimmed, and had Diana ride our horse for a while. Tomorrow afternoon I hope to visit heat and all the Battle of Sacramento site.