Saturday, May 29, 2010

HERE WE GO AGAIN

I'm about to take our two dogs outside on a Saturday morning where our neighbors are
having a yard sale. It's to start at 7:00 but people are already looking things over and
it's only 6:15. Both of the dogs will bark, bark, bark until I bring them back in the house.
The people won't be able to be heard with two dogs barking at them. I'll bringthem back
inside after they do their thing.
My wife and I have to travel about a two hour drive to a funeral this afternoon. The
lady taught Sunday School when my wife was a young girl and left a lasting influence
on her life. Albany, Ky is near some lakes so I might go for a swim while she is at
the funeral home. Not! I'd be dead sooner than soon. Send flowers.
This has been a week of travel: Nashville, Somerset, Louisville & now Albany, Ky. I
hope we can catch our breath soon since I'm "on call" all of next week for the church
visitation. Maybe everyone will get out and stay out of the hospitals. I wish.

No comments: