Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Walk

A few days ago while I was at Barnes & Noble I started reading The Walk by Richard Paul Evans.
Since then I've read a few pages of it whenever I was able. Today I bought the book for two reasons.
First, it is a really good book. Second, Evans will be in Bowling Green Saturday and I want to meet
him and thank him for the book. I also want to tell him that I look forward to other books in the
series.
Evans book has gotten me to thinking about my personal walk in this joureny of life. I ask myself,
How did I get here? And, where am I going? Reflecting on what Evans has written, I know that I
need to give much more thought to the walk I'm taking. Maybe I should jot down some of the
places I've been as well as some of the places I'd like to go.
Have a safe walk as you travel forward step by step. Keep the SON in your eyes, friends.

No comments: