Thursday, April 22, 2010

THE RACER & THE SLOW POKE

I bought a book by a co-worker of Randy Pausch who wrote, The Last Lecture in 2008. He has
since died. The Comet & The Tornado is about how Don Marinelli and Randy Paush were so
different in so many ways and yet were able to work together so very, very well.
Since I'm only on page 50, I'm not sure what else there is to say just yet. But I have an idea
I'll soon see some things that should help the readers to seek to work well with others. We
all could learn that lesson, couldn't we?
My twin brother and I are a lot alike yet I'm the microwave and he is the crock pot. I'm
off to the races while he hasn't even decided to race or not. I'm always early and he is
always late. I go to be early & get up early while he goes to bed late and gets up late.
Maybe this book will help us to see why we are as we are. The only trouble is, he will
never get around to reading it!
I think I'll write a book about the two of us. How about, The Racer & The Slowpoke?

No comments: