Friday, April 23, 2010

I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE & I DID!

Years ago when I was pastor of Broadway UMC, an elderly lady was going out
the glass door when all of the sudden she said, "I thought I was going to die
and I did!" When I asked her what she had said, she said she was going into
a store with a revolving door and almost fell down.
Well, today I haven't felt well. I thought I was going to die and did! I have
coughed enough to be placed in a coffin. I sure hope Saturday is much better
than today. If you see my name in the obits, please give to my memorial so
I can pay for the casket.
I'm going back to bed now so I can sleep this thing off. Night-night.

1 comment:

L. Peyton Adams said...

Get to feeling better John. Storms are all around, and the world is better for having Coomers in it. Mom always thought so and that is good enough for me.