Tuesday, May 04, 2010

TROUBLED WATERS

When I was starting out of our subdivision today, I had to make a u-turn due
to water over the street. I didn't drive through it because I didn't want to be
struck or send waves of water higher into a near by house. I'm amazed at
how high the water was and how fast it takes place. I drove that way just
yesterday without water being a problem at all.
When I see the thousands of homes and places under water, I send up a
prayer for all those dear people and their problems. I'm moved by the
people who seek to provide any help they can for people they may not
even know. It makes me want to do more for others as well.
I'm glad to see the sun instead of rain so that the waters can reside and
things dry out. Then there is all the clean up to be done. Wow! May
they be given added strength through it all.
Give thanks for what you have during these days of troubled waters.

No comments: