Monday, February 15, 2010

SNOW SHOW

The morning snow stopped two men from showing up to work with flooring in our
bedrooms this morning. Slick streets and roads are too blamed. One man lives out
of town and couldn't get here at all. So, it was a snow show after we were ready for
them today. They say they will be here Tueday. We sure do hope so.
I went out to the church and Barnes & Noble without any driving problems at all.
I started reading a new mystery and looked through two or three magazines before
heading home. I hope to get back to reading this afternoon on another book I bought
a few weeks ago. It is so good that I'm taking my good old time reading it. The Swan
Thieves is a very good book thus far. It has almost 600 ages and I'm just past half
way in it.
We still plan to go to Nashville Wednesday and stay a day or two. Maybe I can get
my dear wife to let me go to a good bookstore or two. She will shop at a couple of
her favorite stores, I'm sure. We have been trying to have a mini-trip for months
and if we don't do it now, it just might not get done. I hope it doesn't become a
snow show!

No comments: