Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"I've Got You Covered!"

One floor was put down today by one worker. It was a start. Since we're going to Nashville
in the morning, at our request, they will wait till next week to do the other two rooms. The
room looks so much better without the dirty, old carpet. I may put down a sleeping bag and
sleep on the new floor tonight! It will be like camping out.
I see my MS Doctor Wednesday for my yearly check-up and don't anticipate any changes.
After we get that behind us, we will stay in the area to chill in the Ville. I want bookstores
while my wife wants to shop, shop, shop. I want to relax & read while she wants to be on
the go. Doubtless, she will work it out.
It looks like the weather will not be a problem for us since snow has been the problem
of late. So, let the get lost get going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it