Tuesday, February 02, 2010

See the Snow Go

I'm enjoying seeing the snow through our living room window while working at my desk.
Most likely, most of the snow will be gone before the day is over today. I started to get
outside and make a snowman but decided not to do it after all. Seeing the snow is more
than enough for me, thank you.
There are some things to get done inside today if I can get going. I want to put fresh
paint in the hallway and get going on the wall in a small bedroom so our daughter can
move into that room. Afterwards, we plan to make her room our office so we can get
it out of our living room. got all that? Talk about an insight job!
A good friend passed away yesterday at the age of 57. Lonnie loved life, the Lord and
his precious family. We will miss his smile and wit at Broadway every time we think of
him.
I see where we will have six more weeks of winter if that groundhog is right. All I know
is that I'm ready to look out the living room window and see Spring flowers in bloom
and hear the birds singing their songs in the trees.

No comments: