Wednesday, January 06, 2010

WARNING

WARNING: Do not try to find a parking place in the Kroger parking lot on Senior
Citizen Day. I drove and drove and drove until I found a place to park when my
wife and I went to Kroger today.
WARNING: Watch out for people who stop to talk right in the middle of the asile.
You have to wait, detour or bump into them as you go on your way. The looks
they give you could scare someone to death.
WARNING: Don't wait for the wife without being out of the way of shopping carts.
Do what I do: go to the drug store section & get a cup of free coffee and wait till
you see the wife waving for you do get up and get going.
WARNING: Don't try to talk with strangers because they think you're strange.
I said something funny to someone and they looked at me like I was a nut. I
was just trying to be nice.
WARNING: Don't go to Kroger the day before snow is coming to town. Everyone
was grabbing the milk and bread off the shelves so fast that there wasn't much
left.
WARNING: watch out for the snow Thursday. Stay in, stay warm & watch out
for snow bunnies.

No comments: