Friday, January 08, 2010

AN INSIDE JOB

There is a small devotional book at Barnes & Noble that I've been reading. It offers a
theme for the day and then deals with that subject. I have found myself really being
involved it it's questions and thoughts. I put the book down as I'm drinking my coffee
and ponder what's on that page. I doubt I buy another book like it since I already have
so many but, if I were going too, I'd buy this book.
I enjoyed having some quite time today at B & N just to watch people and read. It's
become a good place to go to get lost for awhile. I even have my own parking place,
Handicapped parking, unless someone else get's it first. Most of the time I want to
be in the cafe so I can drink coffee and have the table to lean on while I'm reading
or relaxing.
Since the snow has come as well as the bitter cold, I'm staying inside at home for
the most part. I thank the Lord for shelter, warmth, food, etc daily knowing that so
many people don't have what we've got and take for granted. It is wonderfull to
be with my family knowing we are doing okay even on these dreary day's.

No comments: