Friday, January 29, 2010

SNOW WAY!

There is snow way we will have church Sunday as things look right now. Maybe if
I had a sled (I wonder did John Wesley have one?) I might make it but I'd need a
horse to pull me to Sugar Grove, 30 minutes away, 1 day by horse. Then there's
the congregation, how do they get there and now many would show? We shall see
come Sunday, if not Saturday.
I have stayed in all day and read. It's been relaxing to read back in the bedroom
all by myself (and two dogs). We waited to see if the snow would ever start. It has
and it hasn't stopped. They say late Saturday with 10 inches of the white stuff. I
think I will read some more from the new book I have. It's very good thus far.
My wonderfull wife got out and got dog food this morning so we're okay on that
count. So are the two dogs.
I hope the snow sticks enough to make a snow man and some snow balls. I don't
plan to shovel snow if we can walk on it, I think it is safer to let it stay. Knowing
me, I may have to eat my snow (words) though.
By the way, God loves you snow much!

No comments: