Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Old blue (brown) Eyes Is Back

I have on one of my father's hats that were given to me by one of my brother's at
Christmas. This one has a bright feather in it. Strange, but both of the dogs are
barking at mebecause I have it on. Maybe they don't like it on me.
I like to wear a hat or cap in cold weather to keep warm. With the snow they say
is heading or way, I better be prepared to shovel several inches of snow. Most
likely, I'll leave most of it alone. After all, after awhile it goes away thanks to the
sunshine.
I'm off today for good behaviour. My dear wife told me I could rest after a hard
day of stripping wall paper yesterday. I want to go to Barnes & Noble to read a
new book and drink coffee. I ended up buying the last book I was reading whenever
I went there. It's a 500 plus page book that will take time to read.
Well, old brown eyes had better be going before my dear wife tells me "back to
work."

No comments: