Sunday, January 10, 2010

Keep the SON in You Eye's

I attended the 8:15 service and the 9:30 service this morning before going to Cheddars
with the family for lunch. Afterward, my wife and I went to Barnes & Noble where I've
started reading another mystery. Not long after arriving home, I was called to go to the
hospital to see someone who had been in a wreck and lost his wife in the wreck. Needless
to say, I was really tired when I got home.
I watched football for awhile and then started looking at my schedule for this week. Since
I'm "on call" this week, I have to be prepared to respond to any calls I might be getting.
I also preach Wednesday at one of the retirement homes here in BG. While I''m doing
this, I hope to paint some since I didn't do it last week. I thought I was retired but I'm
tired. I would go south but it is cold down there too. So, I guess I'll stay here and do all
I can this week.
I had some trouble reading during the conscecration of Commuion at the 8:15 service
but got through it well enough to be ok. Some thought I was sick but I was just having
trouble with the small print. I'm going to enlarge it enough to see it better next Sunday.
If that's the worse thing that happens, I'm doing well enough to keep on keeping on.
Have a great week and keep the SON in your eye's!

No comments: