Friday, January 22, 2010

I LOST MY CASE

I'm hiding in the car truck with the laptop, a flashlight, book & coffee so my wife can't find
me today. She bought stuff to strip wall paper with and I refuse to help her strip (don't go
there). If it isn't wall paper it's painting or something else. What's a man to do? Act like a
man, that's what! Be bold! Be Fast! Be lost! Don't tell her I'm here because I might even
get in a short nap. Wait......the garage door is going up and the car is moving.......
I have no idea where we're going. Porter Paint or Wally World? She sure drives slow. Hey!
We're at a drive in at Mc Donald's! I want a McMuffin, dear. She got hot tea to go. If I
knock on the back seat I'm she will stop & let me out of here. But why? Work isn't what
I want to do today! No way! I'll be still and quite & see where we're going.
"Welcome to Divorce Court to Go" someone just said. Sounds like my dear friend Judge
John Minton. Can't be. He is the Supreme Court Justice, not a Divorce Coutrt Judge.
He just told my wife (X-wife) she is free from putting up with me after 40 years in the
wilderness. What am I going to do? Hey Judge John, this is John, I married you & your
wife, why would you do this to poor little old me? POP! POP! The trunk opened just
now. I've been caught! Help!!
Now that I'm stripping wall paper, I sure hope I get off for good behavior. I thought we
were divorced. Hey! Watch that hitting me! I need a Divorce Attorney to re-marry us
so I can get a divorce on the grounds of over worked, underfed, etc. OUCH!!
This is just a drunk who made all this stuff up. So don't tell anyone anything because
most of it isn't true.
PS: She found me and made me go out to eat & to Kroger. I hid in the magazine/book
section as long as I could but she found me. I slipped away and hid in the bank area
but she found me and with drew me from there too! After we got home, I rested my
case. I took a nice nap and now I hope we have a good rest of the day. You too!

No comments: