Thursday, January 21, 2010

Going - Going - Gone!

My wife & I took Derby to get a hair cut today while the two of us did other things. We
went to Hardy's for breakfast and then shopping until she let her hostage go. She left
me at Barnes & Noble while she shopped some more. While I was there, I finished with
a new book and drank coffee. I spoke with a couple of people I know as well.
When we got home, we both were worn out. I'll go get Derby when he is ready to
come back home. I'm sure he is already ready but will have to wait awhile longer
until we're called to come and get him.
I have to find another book to start reading at Barnes & Noble. I saw where they
didn't do as well in December while Starbuck's made a big profit. I may have
to start buying more B & N books than coffee so I can keep our Bowling Green
store afloat.
That's all for now since the call just came to go get Derby. Yea!

No comments: