Saturday, January 23, 2010

A MOVING EXPERIENCE

I went to Barnes & Noble this morning to start reading a new 400 page plus book.
I almost bought it but decided to hold off for another new one soon to be out. I've
got way too many book at home already.
Speaking of home, when I arrived back to the house, I rearranged the bedroom
furniture. We've talked about it but not done it. Even if we soon strip the wallpaper
in the bedroom, I still was wanting a change. We both think it will be better this
new way. I need a longer cable cord for the tv so I can swap a chair with the tv
location, then I can relax watching tv from a chair rather the our bed.
I look forward to worship & football Sunday. I'm moved by both! I hope you are
as well. My muscles are sore so I'm taking a hot bath & heading to beddy bye.

DAY OF REST
I was able to get up this morning after a good night of sleep and rest. I went to two
services where I was blessed by being there. Afterwards my wife and I went out to
eat and back home where I watched one football game and am into the second even
as I write this blog. So, since it is a day of rest, I better spend the rest of the day resting.

No comments: